Wednesday 11 December 2013

Just One Night

She's herrrrrrrrrrrrre! I'm sitting next to her right now. Summer's taking a picture of her with this cap covering her one eye. This?!? This is what you call cheap child labour! It's about their fifth take by now!

Nevermind, Cruz bit her finger earlier! Must be that foreign smell hahhahhahhaa! She screamed, "RABBBBBBBBBIES!!! Smh! You're classified as a dog and then bite someone and that's the first thing they yell!

That was before or after she told us, I can't recall.....she just returned from Afganistan right? They briefed the girl on Army base behaviour. Something tells me that she was either petrified or excited, even in her sleep 'cause she couldn't wait to take cover!!!! Yep! For a person that sleeps DEAD?!? She woke from this louuuuuuud sound and like she was born to do it. I'm using my imagination here. She dived onto the floor just like they told her to. Just...that sound?

Jets.

If you ask me? She just wanted the dive on the floor in an army base experience. I could be wrong but IIIIIIIII doubt it!

She was like, "I heard this sound! It was deafening! I dived on the floor (acting it out)? But the sound wasn't stopping! So I'm laying there. And laying there. And layyyyyyyyying there!

LMFAO!

Then all nonchalantly, she says, "Then I remembered, oh okay, they did tell me about the jets!"

HHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHHA! GOD I MISSED HER!


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment