Sunday 12 April 2015

Good Good Girlfriend AM I!

It would be pReTTy hard for me to believe that neither one of you have heard or seen Lonnie Bee at this point!  And if you haven't.....then----------wait, ima say it just like he would-------Bitch, you better ask somebody!

Funny thing is this, I was sitting on the soccer grounds today thinking about doing this very thing...posting one of Lonnie's video's on my blog.  Fans do shit like that.  And I was trying to decide, in my mind, which one of his was my favourite video.  Look?  Even at that point, I said to myself, "You know that that's impossible, right?  You doooooo realize that you have work in the morning and that trying to pick a favourite would be as impossible as waking in time to get even get there by 8am if you even try!"

But timing and circumstance helped me with that!  Thank you----thank you vurrrry muuurch, ti-timing and circumstance...I owe you one!

(Note to reader:  If you have any idea how one repays timing and circumstance?  Inbox a Rambler)

After I talked with the man that Joe was referring to in this song?????????  My one?  And then we were talking about a very similar topic?  I quickly go onto FB before heading to bed, and I almost fell offa my bed......

Okay, I lie...

I'm sitting in the middle of the bed, that would be a lil hard to do...it's like I'd have to inch off to the right of me, the left of me would just get my head a good bang up against the wall and that is not how I pictured THAT would go....

A-hem....

What was I saying?

Oh yeah...I'd have to inch over to the RIGHT of me, to the eddddddddge of the bed to actually, remOtely have a chance of falling off of it.  But yes, let's just say, metaphorically, I almost fell of sommmmmething, watching this video because I can relate!

HERE IT IS!
https://www.facebook.com/video.php?v=10200237822346156&set=vb.1770624057&type=2&theater

I dedicate this blog post just to you, Lonnie Bee!  Because I love your message and I love your reason and I love my Lonnie Bee.

Sure, surrrrrre, he curses alot but------------------------DID YOU DIE?????????

Personally, ya Rambler could give a flying %$#@ about how he says what he says, if what he says should be said!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment