Friday 1 January 2016

Happy New Year!

In South Africa, it's 2016, January 1st, a noisy one at that, and no I don't mean, my family having a normal conversation. We're way too scattered right now for that.

These firecrackers, bear in mind that it's 1am here, are reeking havoc with Cruzzy boys nerves, poor thing, even WITH Calm-Eze for dogs. He's breathing heavier than me after seven steps of jogging! Hence, I don't jog. That breathing? Urrrrgh, no thank you very much!

Looks like I'm gonna need my eze calmed on the beach tomorrow from lack of sleep since I have to wake up before the sun tomorrow! Thank goodness I don't drink. Hangover plus exhaustion plus Durban's sun?!! Horrific combination.

HAPPY NEW YEAR, TO ALL OF YOU READING THIS HERE BLOG OF MINE. AS WELL AS TO THE ONES THAT YOU LOVE!

It's been an interesting or rather, different, start to the New Year. Ofcourse, I spent the latter part of the evening at home with my faithful heavy breathing sidekick----Cruz as well as on Skype, but that's nobody's choice but my own. I was out earlier and found myself craving the silence of my refuge. My home. Might be age. I'll never know. Not like age comes clean at some stage like, "Hey! Remember when........"



Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment