Monday 4 July 2016

Burning Question

Brrrrrrrr! Can Winter end already! And then it's tryna be cute with blue skies, sunshine and white clouds as if we're not gonna feel it's invasive icy wind penetrate the fabric covering our goosebumped flesh! Hmmmmmpf! I don't appreciate that attempt at deception.

Nevermind that my son is holding the tail of a tiger and quadbiking almost into bushes in Thailand so I don't even have his hot breath to warm up my home. Who I'm supposed to talk to? Cruzzles? Fine. Until even he turns around and walks off in the hopes of finding Damon to rescue him from human gibberish!

Hey? O_O!

I wonder what we actually sound like to dogs? Loud as shit, that much I know but what do we sound like? You ever wonder what you sound like to your pet? Let's see. Who can we ask? Studies will not suffice. Then we might as well just believe what we already believe. I actually don't know what I believe in this particular case.

I went to see what Google had to say and ofcourse, there's a study that says something about left hemisphere of the brain and when the human voice was heard, the dogs turned to one particular side. Blah! Blah! Blah! See how interested I was? I can't even tell you which side. Why? 'Cause that's not what I wanna know. What I wanna know, only a dog can tell me. Do we sound like ourselves or do we sound like we barking? I need this answer to come straight from the hors----from the dog's mouth!



Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment