Monday 4 July 2016

Shhhhh!

Don't worry about the fact that it's just passed 2am! I'm not. Don't even worry about the fact that I gotta be up in under 3 hours. I'm up now.

I watched the news earlier while I was at mums and saw all these people with tape crossed over their mouths. My first thought was, "Oooo that's gonna hurt you, man with a penis and balls, when you pull it off. Unless you just waxed." Those were journalists. Journalists pissed at the SABC for demanding that news about the president be censored. Apparently, he deserves our respect. He just doesn't need to earn it.

>_<!

Me? I'm thinking then just shutup then. Cancel the news broadcasts. Don't tell us shit if all we're supposed to hear is how great he is when behind the camera's he's running a clean mock. And while yall at it, SABC, in the last news broadcast? Officially announce the end of democracy too, okay? Oh, oh, oh, and don't forget to announce that we shouldn't pay for the tv license too! Cool?

Cool!

What a mess.......!


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment