Saturday 2 July 2016

Grans Baby Is A.......

BOYYYYYYYYY!!!!! ^_^!

I laughed so hard when I watched the video of the ultrasound! It was the first thing I saw when I opened my eyes this morning. My grandson practising to be a contortionist. Just look at how he's laying, those are his legs over top of him, hahahahahaha, like he's doing a breakdance stance, hahahahahaha!

Maybe he'll be a gymnast?! Hmmmmmmmm?

I was real surprised that Paige couldn't feel those movements because he wouldn't lay still during the ultrasound. Hypers like the mum. That was my first thought. She said because he is still so little, 100grams, the movement is not as intense as it will be once he's grown some.

I just canNOT wait 'til the end of the year to meet this lil pumpkin of mine!



Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment