Sunday 10 July 2016

Cody Banks

Meanwhile, I'm kinda wide-eyed, listening to this movie that's on tv right now, Cody Banks, where they're talking all openly about "mind control is a reality, God help us all", "the world leaders are meeting at Buckingham Palace". Anthony Anderson's character goes as far as introducing himself as Cody Banks' "handler".

O_o!

I'm not shocked by what they're saying. Nope. I've read enough and watched enough over the past months to know that yes, that shit and more, is a reality so I have a pretty good idea of what's going on "behind the scenes". I'm just surprised by how openly it's being displayed. But then am I? Am I surprised? Since that's what de-sensitizing is all about, right? Put it out there, keep it out there until it no longer has that shock factor.

Researching this has opened my eyes to such an extent that I can't even believe that the sky is blue even when I'm looking at it. I won't say that it's made me paranoid. More so, sceptical of everything that my eyes can see. I also was able to answer a question that I couldn't get answers to no matter how hard I tried to make sense of it. The education system. I now know that the OBE system was introduced to do exactly what it's done and still doing now. Fuck it up!



Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment