Tuesday 2 October 2012

Just an Ordinary Tuesday


I'm so tirrrrrrred right now, I'm practising my dance routines in my head to try to keep from falling asleep on the kitchen floor!  If.  I.  Was.  Your.  Boy.   Frieeeeend.  O_oAaaaargh!  Start again!  If.  I.  Was.  Your...?  Confusing 'cause its like?  Shoulder, shoulder, together, down, up, turn, shoulder, shoulder, together, slide, back, back, back, HIT, quick forward, point, turn...

Annnnnnd?  I just yawned.  Which means?  Enough mental dance practice for the day.  Time to wind down 'cause I know, tomorrow?!?  Jarryd's gonna get us!  With the bars.  And the plie's that make our legs tremble and attempt to detach themselves from our body's so they can run home, have a hot shower and stretch out the burnHahhahahahahaha!  I'm picturing coming home mad as shit from dance.  Legless?!  And seeing them comfortably crossed on the couch!  That's one time I'll take a belt to my own thighs!

WHAAAAAA?!?!  WHAT??!!  O_O!!!  HORRRRRRRROR!!!!  I'm horrified!  It's horrifying!!!  Noooh!  I didn't see a cockroach!  He just sent a bbm to say, no dance tomorrow!!!!  Crusher of-of-of?!?  Looking forward to things!!!  Waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah!  My mouth is open wider than that crying face on bbm!  Sob!  Practising in my head and all?  Sniff!  In vayyyyiiiiin!  The bars?!  And?  Burning thighs.  :-(  Named Tuesday, Danceday?  Just 'cause I'm turning forty!?!  Okay, he didn't say that!?  But I'm trying to find something other than the very valid reason he gave for cancelling our class tomorrow.  It's like the sun got munched up by an evil sun eating gorilla moon...or something!  I-I need a minute.  Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm...

Alllllllright!  I'm calm!  Sigh...

You don't know this?  And how could you?  Not like-like you're here in front of me or something.  Just like, I'm not gonna be in front of our dance class tomorrow.  Hmmmmmpf!  Lemme not start up again, it's late.  Wellllllll?  That depends on which side of the Equator you're on. For me?  It's early.  Like the next morning!  I managed to sulk overnight!  And rightfully so.  I'm not Stella and I'm not getting my groove back, tonight. Apppppparently, I have to wait for seven more days.  The very thought?  My eyes droop with sadness.  If only there was a droopy eye symbol on here?  I'd show you exactly what Jarryd made me look like since last night. 

On second thought?  Lemme try. 

Looking.  Loooooooooking.  Hmmmmmmmmm?  ~_~  nope!  Too sleepy.  A-HA!  I know!  Insert symbol....I’m gonna look there, hold on a sec! 

µ_µ  

Therrrre you go!  It’s clear as rain that the person who came up with these symbols?  Never had their dance lesson cancelled.  If I was approached by Microsoft.  Now.  Today or even last night?  First symbol I would create is an open bracket laying curve up on the floor!  Look at that?!?!?  That’s the best I could come up with!   Ofcourse?  I’m quite aware that you could easily mistake those for my late grans breasts, but they’re not.  I won’t deny that they drooped.  Okay, hung!  But I cannnn say this!  She didn’t have cursive breasts.  And laugh....now!  You’re gonna get there too, one day.  Eleven children?  Stops being a joke after number ten!  Even your breasts are like, “WTF?  Another one!!?  Celibate much?”  But our poor grans were not offered birth control and I’m rather glad!  I can’t imagine our family reduced to only two hundred people. 

On the bright side though?  At least I have tomorrow to look forward to.  Taking a bag of trash down to the road has always been the second highlight of my week. 

Whooooooooooooooo and hoooooooooo.  :-/

No comments:

Post a Comment