Saturday 9 January 2016

Ain't That A B I T C H?!?

Eh! I'd say. I'm standing with him on THIS one! Ugo, I-I'm standing with Ugo.

Making memories with the wrong person/people is quite haunting, to say the least. And it's a two-fold reason. At least, that's my take on it. You? You might feel differently and that's A-OKAY. I've said it before and I'll say it again. My psychiatrist (for a brief period) told me that no-one can or should argue your feelings, only your actions. So let's just all be allowed to feel how we feel.

Fair?!

Fair!

What I do know about actions is that wrong is wrong and right is right. Whichever banner one chooses? Most times, those are influenced by upbringing, personal philosophies, preferences, etc but there are list of general wrong and right actions that are just understood, no matter where you come from. However, my belief is that right actions should be given just AS MUCH credit as the wrong ones are given. Human nature ofcourse, gives a fuck about that sometimes. Sometimes, one wrong action, or two or three puts a blanket over any and every good thing you might have done. To the point of non-existence. Even if the ratio of good and bad is something like 15:3.
Sometimes.
Not all of the time!
Sometimes.

That becomes one of the reasons that I'm like, "Ugo? High five on this one, bro!" That is one of the reasons that make me look back and say, "Hmmmmmmmm, well then I wish I'd spent all of that time making memories with someone who was upset enough to remember the bad times but also grateful for the good times. At least then, it would feel as thought it was worth it."

I don't agree with that solely because there are memories that I wish I hadn't made with whomever I made them with in my past. I certainly DON'T feel that way because I wish that NONE of it ever happened. If none of it ever happened, who would I be right now? Everything and everybody has a hand in moulding us, the good and the bad, the ugly and the funny. Sure, we all go through periods of "If I knew then what I know now" but you only know now what you know because of what happened then. So embrace your then. And use what it taught you, now.

No, on the other side, I agree too because I don't enjoy being regretted. It sucks, to be honest. Doesn't it? But who does, anyway, huh? Who DOES enjoy being regretted? It doesn't matter if you don't feel anything for that person, present day, the thought alone is unsettling. I really just can't imagine that there is anybody out there who wants to be that particular someone that a person spends the rest of their life wishing they never ever met.



Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment