Friday 1 January 2016

Take It Back To The Beach....

That's one of the best local songs I've heard in a long time!

Today is the first day that I shall put my note in my happiness jar! And it shall not have one piece of NEGATIVITY in it! Shewwwwww, ENOUGH ALREADY?!

What's todays note? Nooooooooh, I'm not tellin' you. Lol! And besides, today isn't over. I'll write my list here on the last day of 2016!

So, here I is on the beach! If you know me, you'll know that I don't often beach it! I live ten minutes from the beach and if you catch me on that sand once a year, you're lucky! Why you'd be lucky, I can't say for sure. Meanwhile? I woke at the CRACK. Two hours sleep, fighting heat and fire crackers and my cousin Nadia, who told me she would be here at 6am, only woke when I arrived at the beach. Nevermind that the beach was her idea to begin with.

That's not cool.

Surprisingly, the weather is though! Perfect day for the beach. Not tryna roast like a Thanksgiving turkey up in this mutha!

Well? Lemme pay attention to my cousin that IS here. Yo? There's a family to the right of me? Alllll of them are knocked the F out on that blanket! I dunno if they slept over? Not allowed! But they're laying there like sardines, bodies on the sides so they all fit and dreaming! I'm imagining someone carrying that blanket and throwing them all in the sea like, WAKE UP! YALL TAKING UP OPEN-EYED PEOPLES PLACE HERE!

2015 has been a long year. 365 days long! He-he-he! I feel like all I did was work, at my job where personal accomplishments? I haven't made much progress far as my current books. I already said that in a previous post but?!?! I intend making the next 365 days count. Nothing major but I plan on doing better, even a page a week would do...........ohhhhhh ohhhh, ohhhhhh wait, she's arrived! With my son! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!

......................... To be continued!


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment