Saturday 2 January 2016

Life...

You never can tell from one day to the next, what awaits us, huh? Thinking about that poor person whose car was burrrrrrrning when I left the mall on New Years Eve...O_O! Burning burning! Inside and out. I hope that he/she is alright 'cause you know some peeps------they get pretty attached to their cars.
"So? You came alone?"
"Ahhhhhhhh, jus me and Mildred...."
>_<!

Then they have you nosily looking on top and around them for ol' Mildred, the new chick. O_o! It gets confusing people. Stop that crap!

When you name stuff, you automatically become emotionally attached! Everybody knows that. Not to hurricanes but other stuff like cars and penis's. Look, I'm in no way saying that you shouldn't already be emotionally attached to your private parts. They beat....at least they feel like they do. And hey, what would life be without them, right? But me? I've only named my kids. I'm not naming nothing that can't hug me or go to school!

That car though? On the bright side? Found a bright side, ofcourse! Whomever was in it, wasn't in it when we arrived at the scene. Not in the police way. In the driving outa the undercover parking way. I'm not a policewoman. Jus-just clearing that up. I don't like running. Or guns. But that means, they're alive! The car ofcourse is dead as a doornail by now. All I see when I drive pass that spot is the grey stain on the road. That thing was on fiuuuuuure!

Worst? It was burning directly opposite a petrol station! The street was already chaotically busy. New years Eve. Everybody needs bread rolls or liquor on New Years Eve. The mall that we were exiting is attached to the petrol station. It was ridiculously flooded with people! So the side brighter than the flames coming from that engine is that a whole lotta other people are alive too! Including myself, my son and my nephew being just four cars away from it!

Loss sometimes is a blessing in disguise. I'll bet it's kinda hard to find it in that situation because watching ya car go up in flames means, well now you have no car. But you have your life and more than anything, I really hope that the owner realizes that. I'm glad that they had time to exit, and I'm glad that nobody was hurt. It definitely coulda been a lot worst.


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment