Tuesday 5 January 2016

Pleasant Poke!

Annnnnnnnd THAT it was!

O_o!
WHAAAAAT----------YALL BETTER STOP! MY DENTAL APPOINTMENT PEOPLE! MY DENTAL APPOINTMENT! GET YA MIND OUTA THE GUTTER ALREADDDDDY!

Although?
No.
No, don't.
Guttered minds are indeed a lot of fun! Heh-heh-heh! Let's not get started on two guttered minds coming together?!? Whoooooooooo-hooooooooo!!!! Nastyfreakinlicious, right?!?!

I could think o-------------A-HEM......what I was tryna say is? The poke I'm talking about was that needle in the gum that every human with a heartbeat is petrified of. Don't even try it! Men are too! I know a real human man who passed out from petrification! Shhhhhhhh.....it's a word today. When the smelling salts come out, you know shit just got reallll up in that dentist chair! He was like, "AAAAAAAAAAAAAARGH (thought screech) NEEDLE!" KO'D! Sissy! A-hem, I mean, one mississippi, two mississippi.....ay, I can't tell you the WHOLE story but all ima say is this. The dentist walked him to his car!

That gel though?! Shew! A Godsend if you ask me. Thanks to THAT gel and my dentists' pleasant personality, my appointment went ridiculously well today! So much so that I'm looking forward to my next appointment in two weeks. He couldn't numb both sides of my mouth. I wish he could've but he didn't want me dribbling like a circus clown when I went to visit my aunt after. Not like she hasn't seen grown folk dribble before. But at least liquor was involved then.

See, I'd donate my kidney! I would.....just don't hurt me! That means, don't take my kidney out while I'm awoke or not sedated. Doctor Poovan? He didn't hurt me. By the way that I was fisting the sides of my t-shirt in my hands, for nothing? You know when you're anticipating pain? Yeeeeah. Always good to be prepared. 'Cause you don't wanna feel the pain and THEN fist. Who DOES that dumb shit? He could tell, Ima chicken for pain.

But he was drilling and stopped when he heard my Whatsapp ring tone. It's a song. For the first time I wasn't ridiculed for having an actual song as my messenger ring tone. He stopped drilling to ask me who was singing. I told him. The assistant, myself and doc had a conversation about music of the then and nowww. So chilled. I didn't care that my lips were dry as fuck or that my thyroid was almost exposed. Admittedly, some of my answers sounded like this, "nnnn nge ngungiing ong ngongay ing ngong ang ngoong ang ngengore....." but he completely understood me.

Here's to Doctor Poovan!

To the rest of you......enjoy the rest of your Tuesday and Ramble Responsibly! ^_^!


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment