Tuesday 26 January 2016

Hope Grass Project

I think this is a pretty amazing project. The drought hasn't gotten any better, only worse in certain area's in South Africa and what these guys are basically asking is that you donate your cut grass for the animals who are and have run out of grass to eat.

I did query with them on a drop off point in Durban but unfortunately they haven't been able to arrange one as yet so I suggested that they contact the municipality to maybe set up points at the dump sites. I hope that they find success in that!

Here is the link that will show you where the drop-off points are in the different provinces. I urge you to take part in this Hope Grass Project.

http://carteblanche.dstv.com/drought-hope-grass/
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment