Saturday 16 January 2016

AUSSIE'S Are Back!

Life seems a liTTle less abnormal now! Shew! Had me there for a minute! Just knowing that my mum is home, finally.....it's been a whole month! I mean, A MONTH! A long month! A long, no mummy month! Now I know how both she and my kids would feel when I would go overseas for that long a period!

Not cute.

Things like this serve as reminders for me. I hope it does for you too. Our parents may not be perfect, just like will never be. But they're here and while they're here, we shouldn't pretend as if they aren't. Because the truth is, one day we won't be pretending. But we will be longing. Longing for the days when we could open the door to their home and find them there!

Either way, lemme not type myself to crying, it's Saturday and me?! I've waited all week for this movie. Ride Along 2......Whooooooop, Kevvvvvvvin Hart is the hizhouse!!! Ya Rambler is a huge Kevin Hart fan. His smile is amazeballs. That's aside from how funny he is and funny? Always a deal breaker for me. So yeah, he's not painful to look at annnnnnd he's funny. So the deal broke! FANtastic!

It's been an ultra-exciting week! We will be seeing my daughter before mid-year. YESSSSS! Her move has been a blessing in sooooooh many ways. It's crazy how little faith we sometimes put into our kids ability to make it out there on their own. But it's been leaps and bounds growth since she left the country. She's earning her money, loving her job and those kids, paying bills, running her home, thinking.......OMG! I should be saying----------- overthinking about her future. If there is such a thing!

I had to tell her in the week, "Baba, it's really good to think about the future, I'm not at all saying don't. It's a must. But don't think about it every minute of the day and then forget to enjoy your present!" I get the Whatsapps constantly. 'Cause now she's thinking about where next to go, so it's this country, that country, dollars and pounds, etc!

On the whole? I believe that there will be loads to celebrate this year....things are finally moving where they should be moving and to that, all I can say is-------watch this space!

Lemme go get ready for Kevin's smile! I mean...the movie, ;-)



Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment