Thursday 17 March 2016

Got My Fix!

I did soooooh much rubbish in dance class last night, whooooooooooooo, hahahahahha, I can hear his voice in my head. "Stace, you suck!" Hahahhahaha! He didn't say it. Last night, I mean. He was too busy side-splitting laughing at my shuffling attempts. I'm saying shuffling 'cause the counts are so fast that it feels as though ya feet do nothing but shuffle. But I laugh the, Stace, you suck------off because I know he's not being mean when he does says it. LOL! We have an understanding. My stubborn streak comes out when I don't like that particular choreography, and he tells me, too bad, I'm not changing it!

Regardless of the fact that my overheated brain was like, "No! You will fight your hardest against gettin' these new moves!" It was still theeeee most fun I've had all week. I'll get it right next week, though. Or not. I should rehearse. Maybe I will. Or not. Things could go either way.

But dammmmmmm, the sweat was sprinting outa every tiny pore of my body as if the red and white corpuscles declared war on whatever liquid wasn't blood.

I often tell Jarryd that he has ADHD 'cause he has the energy of a thousand energiser bunnies. So he comes up with some realllllllly fast routines. Which I'm allergic to. And he initally will say, "It's not that fast!" Liessssssss! He means, ".......until the music starts." What's worst is that there's no pill to untangle that knot in my brain while he teaches these now you see it, now you don't counts, to us. Ofcourse, I do eventually pick them up but not without an all out fight from my will.

I told him last night, "You know what Ima do? Ima get the first move and the last move. I'll be good then 'cause it's so fast, nobody will notice!" He just looks at me and sometimes his immediate body language tells me, "I give up with you!" And most other times, he just busts out laughing!

I guess I'm lucky that he is my friend and my teacher, I'm quite sure Ida been thrown outa the class by now. Now he's got this new form of torture. He's been making us jog. JOG!!!! Who does that?!?! I've been so insolent about that that last week gripped my hand and dragged me along. Motivating support or bullying. You decide. And then when I'm gasping for air and clutching my chest, pretending that I feel the onset of a heart-attack, he still has the nerve to blame the cigarettes. It's never the cigarettes. Those keep me calm. They don't cause me to gasp. When I'm sitting. I make a point not to do any strenuous physical activity while I'm smoking. Which only means, he's to blame!

Yesterday? Before class started?

Me: Jay, I'm not jogging today
Jay: Excuse me?
Me: I'm not jogging, its hellish hot and I got not energy for that
Jay: Excuse me?
Luckily Cindy had my back
Cindy: Me too, my bum is sore from gym
Okay, maybe she had her own back, but I still benefited
Me: Plus I hurt my thumb
Jay and Cindy: hahahhahahhaha, what has thumbs gotta do with jogging?
Me: (demonstrating) You know when you jog and your arms dangle and your thumbs are like......(I stopped there because even I knew I was making no sense!"
Cindy: Let's do something different
Jay: Okay okay, let's go do something different
Me: :-))))))))))))))))))))


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment