Tuesday 29 March 2016

Kevin Hart, My #1

Before I start, forgive me for any off the wall shit I might say in this post. I'm high.
Gasssssssp!!!!! You look high when you gasp.
(Lonnnng blink). I mighta just napped there by mistake but I'm up now.
But you do. Stop it. Rather-rather sing. Singing's better. Than anything.

I'll start, cuz I see you's a lil shy. Says the shyest person on planet earth. But you know when you're high........You believe you can fly. You think about it every night and day and spread your-----okay, let's try a different song. I'll start-------Because I got high, because I got high, because I got high-higggggh! On sinus medication called Allergexxxxxxxx...keep-keep singing! I'll do the beatboxing! Hmmmmpf, I must do evvvverything 'round this biaaaaatch-bhh-bhhh-chickachika-doom-dtha-doom-doom-dtha-----you saw that? Saw how I just eased into the beat boxing like biaaaaaaatch-bhh-bhhhh---even when I'm--What?!?

What's with the strange looks? Is it 'cause I'm Coloured? And high? You're ruining my intro. Or is it me? Me and allergex. We might be a little more than squint right now but we can still see. Distorted! Yes. Two or three of one of you? Yes! We'll give you that one. We'll even give you that ya rambler's looking like a cock-eyed bandana wearing tuna fish right now.

Sigh, I don't even know what a tuna fish looks like when it's not shredded in oil or brine. I don't even know why I even said tuna fish. 'Cause are they actual fish that swim in the sea or are they grown to be shredded? Tuna fish. I've seen guppies but tuna fish? Then you can make steaks from them. Hmmmmmm----steaks from fish. Tuna fish steak. That's some suspicious shit right there! Tuna fish. I really can't tell you why my thumbs keep saying that. It might be allergex's safe word. Like, TUNA FISH TUNA FISH-----end the post, end the post, you're giving me a bad name.

Sniff.
Sinus. Pfffffffffft!

I blame Kevin Hart. No, I don't. No, I don't! I love him too much plus with a smile like that, he wouldn't gimme sinus or call me suspicious sea creature names. And to prove that?! Here's a picture where without a doubt, Exhibit A clearly shows me without sinus. Or swimming in sea water. He must know I'm like sand, uuuuuuurgh! That's not what should go therrrrre!

While we're on the subject? The show was outa this world! I'd go see it a hundred more times and still laugh my ass off. The Paper Cup Boys were great, he was simply his normal amazing self. It was truly one of the best shows I've ever been to and I've been to a lot. Hahahhaaahahhhaha, the racoon and the air shooting and the no thumbs hahahhahaahahha, ahhhhhhhh, okay you had to be there but believe me Kevin Hart is boss at telling stories. Real life stories. That's what's even funnier. You can relate. Most times. I've never had an experience with a mobster racoon but I'm sure it happens. He makes life sound like a big ball of funny and that's what we need. This world. We need something to laugh about with the shit that's going on.

I need to lay down, in a more short-term goal kinda way. When you're high and haven't slept in Durban's heat? Anything's possible. I might at some point during the day trip over an imaginary rock. Or believe I can fly. Let's keep our fingers crossed that I won't need stitches or an arm brace.

But I love funny. I--I feel funny >_<

Nevertheless, I gotta go to work and pretend that I don't feel like a zombie all day. Sinus sucks



Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment