Monday 28 March 2016

Something About.....

Something about the setting sun.
The changing hue.
The hiding light.
Something about the blinking stars.
The present moon.
The blackened sky.
Something about the ticking clock.
The time gone by.
The memories made.
Something about the distant hope.
The wonders of if.
The absent answers.
Something of the drifting dream.
The lost belief.
The shrinking soul.

By (c) 2016 Stacey Kell
2016 March 27



Something about how this week flew by faster than my sister's memory for proper vocabulary when she's around family! I don't know if getting older influences ones perception of passing time but I do know that it feels as though it's on double speed this year. I wake, blink, and it's 10pm.

Blink!

10pm!

Well not now. Now it's like 4pm.




Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment