Sunday 13 March 2016

Tirrrrrrrrrrred Monday

We've been getting quite a bit of rain recently. Ay, I'm not mad at the weather. Like rain or not, the reality is that we need it.

Kinda like I need sleep right now. But not as critical. I just feel half alive. Half. Alive. Which means, half dead, I guess. I'm trying to train myself to see the positive in testy situations. Half alive is my positive. As positive as leady eyelids can be. Or legs that are trying to disobey my brains instruction to move.

No, I'm not to old for this shit. Where'd you get such a notion?

But that's what happens when you've had three hours of sleep. Slow motion will be the theme for today. Some people need liquor to get to the point that I am right now. I steer clear of that. I just needed a late night and dammmit, my toe ring is digging into my big toe. #*?!+@#!

Normally my nights are late, just not as active. They're full of pinning and scrolling. A few taps here and there and maybe a post or two but a persons throat is still intact by morning time. And their toe rings are not pretending to be a horny man in the dead of night when his wife is in the deepest of sleeps. Sahara desert comes to mind.

Okay, that's some buuuuuuullshit. Seems my brain is trying to force me to remember geography and I'm not having that! Because then Ima be all nervous when I yawn and that's simply compounding my current problem with anxiety of expecting a hard slap coming out of nowhere!

Lemme end this post.

Here's wishing you a wonderful Monday. Mine shall be long. But I'm still breathing! I have a roti and curry for lunch. 'S not at all bad, right!

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment