Wednesday 1 June 2016

Favourite Martin Episode


"Was watching Martin and his crazy antics again, this episode is when Gina moves to NY and he believes that she's only doing it to get a proposal out of him.  After everything, he's planned this proposal to Gina and then he pretends to be about to sing and Gina's like, don't, don't, don't...you can't sing, blah blah blah, lmao! And suddenly....Brian McKnight starts singing, "There will never come a day, you will ever hear me say, that I want and need to be without you, I wanna give my all, baby just hold me, simply console me, coz ya arms, they keep away the lonely. When I look into your eyes, then I realize, that all I need is you in my life...all I need is you in my life. Cos I've never felt this way about loving...." And Gina just shuts up and sits there and has this, "I knewwwww you loved me after all that bullshit you just put me through..." look on her face and as Brian's singing, Martin is just staring at Gina, I've never seen this episode before but he's looking at her as serious as I've ever seen him where it's as though he's saying with his eyes every word that Brian's singing.  For a minute I honestly forgot that I wasn't watching reality or even Martin and it might be that I'm in an over emotional place, I dunno, but crying watching Martin did NOT make any sense to me, LOL!  Just...there was something so real about how she just relented and then the way that he stared at her...all the bullshit disappeared and what mattered, mattered.  There are times when love really doesn't need words.  If you get a chance, you-tube the scene. I'm very interested to hear other views on it."

Facebook shows you memories from a year ago and this was mine from June, 1st of 2015.  So, I'm just done showering and settle on the couch to watch a little bit of tv before I fall asleep and what do I see?  The very same episode of Martin. 😲 

Crazier too is the fact that I seem to be?  Look?  Winter can have this one.  Here, Winter.  Take it!  Cause I don't want it.  Clearly, Winter affects me in ways that make it difficult to watch comedies. 😭  

I think that's enough tv for tonight.  




No comments:

Post a Comment