Friday 10 June 2016

Home

"somewhere out there is someone who will bring pieces of you home...."

I will always believe that there is THIS someone out there for each of us.  I read one time that home is not a place, that it's a person.  That's such a real feeling.  Being home in a person.  It's one of the few things in life that I think is not overrated.  If it's described as out of this world, it is.  One if a kind, then it is.

Frankly, it's quite an extrardinary find.  Something to treasure more than treasure itself.  

I can't tell you why, often lifetimes go by and they don't show up. All I can figure is that they do but distractions of whatever kind, situation, people, circumstance?  You don't notice.  And second chances are far and few between.  But not impossible.

So if you're over there giving up on that kinda love finding you.  Don't.  Keep your heart open.  None of us can walk through a shut door.  



Sent from my Samsung device

No comments:

Post a Comment