Tuesday 7 June 2016

Smiling Smoothie

:-)

How happy does my guava and yoghurt smoothie look?! Lol!

I had to get a new blender as soon as I got back. That sweltering hell heat In Thailand had us hooked on smoothies so much so that when we would reach within hearing distance of the lady or the guy who serves, they would say, "Mango? Two?" Hahahahahahaha!

Sadly, mango season in good ol' SA is at the end of the year so I've been making them from boring banana or like this one, guava....next is gonna be pear. That's about as exciting as that gets. Wait 'til I start mixing them. Then the fun starts. Such smoothie unworthy fruit in Winter. :-/ Everything about Winter is just bleh!

Remember I had those cysts removed in the hospital? Well? My blender didn't survive that! What's worse is that I hadn't ever used it. Paige and Linds happened to it! SMH! Need I say more? They came to the hospital one night, telling me about these delicious smoothies they made at home. I wanted to come back with, "Yeah well, I just had gas, three metal pipes and a camera stuffed into my abdomen after I was injected into unconsciousness." But I thought, ahhhhh, lemme give them their moment.

Once I was discharged and I could actually walk like I wasn't 116 years old? I cut all of the fruit, poured in the ice and yoghurt? Switched it on?

Not a damn thing happened!

Took some out 'cause now I'm doubting myself! I'd doubted myself many times previous but never over a blender just staring at me, talking 'bout, "What!?" Guess there's a first time for everything. Press the switch and still, nothing!

And that was the end of my blender.

Byyyyyyyyyyye blender!



Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment