Friday 17 June 2016

1am Serenade

What better time to blog than 1am in the morning, huh? Well that was when I started this post. Eventually slept after 3am.

I was far from pleased that I was laying awoke listening to Sam Smith, ironically, Lay Me Down, but hey? Things could be worse. I coulda been laying awoke WITH Sam Smith.

NOT a lick of an insult intended there, I have no problem with gay people, orange people, square people, tall people or short people, it don't matter to me, that's my boy right there but then the ever-watching world would be all confused and lose sleep over wait, did you see Sam Smith laying awoke with the Rambler?

Even if, as one of my favourite artists, he took it upon himself to find me out of the goodness of his heart and serenade me to sleep as my gift for being a fan of his gift, the paparazzi would have their own agenda. Wait until I'm sobbing in his arms, over HIS heartache, to snap us up! And then what?!? You already know what! His good deed is then turned into something to fall of a chair over. Nuuuuuh-uh!!! Do we honestly need any more confusion on this earth?

Therrrrre you go.
No!

So, for now. We're all the better for it. Me, Sam and the worlds population of nosey asses.

Yo, I slept half the day away yesterday. :-/ Which could explain why I was wide-awake at that part of the morning. I was hoping that it didn't cause me to sleep until noon today 'cause then I woulda been hopping mad with myself. Wasting away the days like that. I didn't take leave from work to catch up on sleep. Pffffffft! Normal people leave that for a Saturday.

Was reading just now that Penny Sparrow was fined to pay R150,000.00 to some NGO's for her hate speech towards Blacks. In the same token, I wait to see what will happen to Ayanda George after posting on social media that all Coloureds are slaves and useless drug addicts.

I'm not holding my breath, though.

But let's see, shall we?


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment