Friday 3 June 2016

A Sound So Precious!

Have you ever started your day off to the sound of ya grandbaby's healthy heartbeat for the very first time??????? I DID!

Just.......just WOW, that beautiful little heart has an unmistakably strong beat! It must know I like base! I mean? I heard it allllllllllll the way in South Africa from Thailand! Hahahahaha! A-hem....I did, though?!

So, I'm listening, must have watched that video over a dozen times already and thinking, "Sounds like baby's just run a marathon, dammmm! Listen to how fast that precious heart is beating." And, and, annnnd, I also have pics and baby's tiny arms and legs are visible in the ultrasound too. Ofcourse, I had to Google a clearer pic of what baby looks like at 10 weeks in the womb......ten weeks....and too many months to go.

You can tell that I can't wait to meet this little one, huh? Yeahhhh, undeniably, I CAN'T! I'm counting the months 'til I do! I kid you not, I was counting the months as soon as she told me, two days after we arrived in Chiang Mai!

I simply love and appreciate the way that technology is able to bridge the gap this way! Go, technology! Lawwwwd knows this situation would have been that much harder to handle if it wasn't for Whatsapp and Skype!



Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment