Sunday 26 August 2012

Salty News

Silence can, at times, be the loudest voice in the room, can't it? Yelling sort of like when you're having your fingernail's ripped off with a tool that should be used to fix things. Irony! At it's very best! Ohhhh well! Such is life. Who said it was predictable? Nobody I know! Mine certainly has been a timeline of surprises.

I used to be a little girl. Surprise, surprise!!! O_o! And if you think I'm about to dig up some little girl memories? Uh-uh, I'm not. They're too old. And some old things are borinnnnnng. Like watching Knight Rider on 25 August 2012! Last thing I want on a Saturday night is to make you feel as though you're watching an '80's series where cars have feelings, voices and exit buttons. There's enough confusion in this world. Besides? I've told you too much already. Heh-heh-heh! You might need to watch your fingernails when I'm holding a tool!

I feel something. Which is always good, else I'd be dead. And I'm not. So feeling things are always nice...to, uhh, feel! And I don't mean this John Cena action figure poking into the side of my hip. What I'm referring to is this. Do you ever feel different, almost? I don't mean, like you're a person but do you feel like a giraffe or a kangaroo or something. I mean, inside. OmG! Nooooooh! I don't mean, like inside your house or your cage. Nnnnnnnnnnn, okay nevermind. Lemme get off this feelings bus. It's going in the completely wrong direction right now. Kinda like me when I'm lost. Which I am. But I'm alive and feeling things which I was trying to tell you about before you started transforming from human to big tall animals. O_O. I-I rather just bring you the news.

I just read about a shooting at the Empire State Building in New York. I had to tie my hair up. After I choked on salt inhalation. It said that the guy came to shoot his ex boss because he fired him. That certainly would make him his ex boss! Nevertheless?!? He fired him a year ago! A. Year. Ago! A yearrrrr ago!!! I know you heard me the first time? But a girl is choking right now, alright?! So I wanted to say it until the words sounded just right! Try saying luck when you're choking. In front of your parents. When you're eleven years old and see how fast you feel the sting of a belt on your naked thighs! Oversalted home-made popcorn can be lethal when you're reading something shocking.

Now? I know you guys have got to be FEELING something at this point! Me?! I'm trying to regain control of my throat while I try to figure out? Was he busy for 365 annnd a quarter days? Did he work and then get fired again and it brought back fired memories? Did something just snap inside of him and he decided to go after everyone who'd ever wronged him? IF he HAD to do this? I'd rather it be that last scenario. Ofcourse? I'd much rather him NOT have done what he did, because I'm not one for violence, but the reality is that he DID and now we're left to try to make sense of his reasoning.

What this has shown me is that one shouldn't just go wild with the salt sprinkling! Shit! Wrong moral of the story! What I meant to say was...What the shooting incident has shown me is that every single one of us? Has limits. And this is something I'm experiencing at this very moment, myself! Nooooh! No! No! Don't be sending the South African army to my doorstep with loud speakers and negotiation skills. I'm not thinking about going to shoot up a bunch of people, but unlike the way that I deal with limit reaching? The result is sometimes, unfortunately, THIS! Hey? Some of us ALSO don't have self-control or a strong enough support system. And this, to me? Was a fatal example of that. I'm rather saddened by both this? And my sore throat.
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment