Friday 5 April 2013

A Sixers Win for my Sweetheart…!


Good evening from Philadelphia! (From me too…)
It’s 10:07pm here in victorious Philadelphia, Pennsylvania! Our beleaguered basketball team has just finished a good road-win down in Hotlanta! That would be Atlanta, Georgia for anyone who isn’t familiar to any one of the too many slang city names for Atlanta. To be honest with you I’ve got no clue if Hotlanta is even still used, ay, I’m old & don’t have time to keep up with the flash & trash, hip-&-fly slang-thangs of the modern times! Evan Turner our #2 draft choice from three years ago, (If you need a visual?  He looks like Sanford in his very young days...And just as unhappy as Sanford too.... Remember Sanford and Son?  You don't?  Damn, I feel old now.) played well & the Rambler & I are fans of Evan & want him to do well. Unlike our crappy cockblocking coach, Cranky Pants Doug Collins, who seems to be deeply in love with Jrue Holiday. I started off the year really high on Jrue Holiday who is our starting point guard, but thanks to Doug Collins poisonous coaching style & blindly-stupid favoritism! I’ve kind of had my fill of Jrue & need a holiday from Holiday. The bad part is that I had warned people that eventually Doug Collins idiotic style of coaching would boomerang back on Jrue Holiday AND THE TEAM, while Doug is doing his damndest to undermine Evan Turner, which is just dumb.

A smart person would want to make sure Evan Turner does well, just so he can be traded & out of his hair. One thing has been pretty consistent with the Sixers over the last 15 years is that their so-called big-time coaches, which would include long since gone Larry Brown during the Allen Iverson Era of 76ers basketball. To the current Doug Collins Capers in what can’t be called the Jrue Holiday Regime or the Evan Turner Era either, since Doug wants Jrue Holiday to be the centerpiece of the entire team, while ignoring the fact that Holiday’s own personality just isn’t suited for that kind of massive pressure. Either way, our Rambler has seen since day one that something is DEFINITELY WRONG with Evan & Doug. Then again I think three blind mice would be like “F is up with those two dumb–ass humans?” (HAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!)  Even tonight, Evan makes a mistake? Doug Collins looks like the Mummy from the Mummy & Mummy Returns movies where I thought he was going to unleash the 7 Deadly Plagues on Evan for making one simple screw-up while Jrue was continuing his recent slop shooting streak of 2-for-9 at that moment, after a great loss on Wednesday where Doug The Mummy Collins kept telling Jrue to shoot! Resulting in a TWO FOR TWENTY-FOUR SHOOTING NIGHT! Where we lost against a team called the Charlotte, BOBCATS! And lemme tell ya something their LOGO, LOOKS LIKE A LAZY ASS HOUSE CAT! THAT MANAGED TO BRIBE ITS WAY ONTO AN NBA TEAMS MASCOT LOGO!

The Mummy was quiet as a church-mouse when Jrue was & has, stunk up the joint in the EXACT SAME WAYS AS EVAN TURNER. Mind you, Turner was drafted as the #2 pick in the draft for a mediocre team that has only been getting into the NBA playoffs because they are in a conference that is horrible enough to allow their horrible record to get them into the playoffs. Where if they were in the Western Conference & not the Eastern, they’d be sittin their butts at home once the regular season ended. Either way, tonight is my sweethearts last night here, baring my kidnapping her & keeping her here. Which is a strong possibility. I’m still milling it over, shhhhh, don’t tell her! Even though she’s standing here right now as I type. But the bottom line is that the Sixers had to win this game tonight because she’ll be on her way back to South Africa & friends & family WHO’D BETTER GIVE HER VITAMIN E RUB DOWNS BEFORE I RELEASE THE BALROG ON THEIR LAZY-ASSES! YOU HEARD ME, GET RUBBIN DAMMIT! If I can take great care of her, SO CAN ALL OF YOU! DON’T MAKE ME COME OVER THERE!

Now? Back to what I was saying before I began leveling empty threats. The Sixers had to win this game tonight & Evan Turner played well, while Jrue Holiday was still trying to regain his teacher’s pet prone prison position. You know what I’m talking about! Because then at least one of us will! Either way!? Evan played well & the rest of the team played well, they scored 40 points in the first quarter & jumped out to a big lead & then kept the Atlanta Bawks at bay until it was impossible for them to catch up. So now that the game is over I decided to come up on here & type this & she just asked me “Did you mean to type, Bawks?” And I just said “Yes. Because calling them the Atlanta Hawks is too much of an insult to Hawks.”

But it’s been a good night & the Sixers have won & Evan had a good game 24 points, 11rebounds. Now? All I have to do is just kidnap your rambler so that she misses her plane & OH MY GOODNESS!? She has to stay here with me, awwwwww, what a crime! Ok? I am NOT going to keep the rambler here against her will, although I am finding her bizarre love of getting her ankles slapped, O_o????, concerning. I gave her a vitamin E oil massage & for some reason she was obsessed with getting her ankles slapped by me, which is just…? Some weird ass s----T, FOR REAL, FOR REAL!
LATER!

PS; Oil massaged ankle slapping must be a South African thing, somebody help me out here! S---t is just BIZARRE, FOR REAL! I know the neighbors were like, GOD I WISH HE’D JUST GIVE HER A BREAK FOR ONCE, DAMN, WAIT!??!? IS HE SLAPPIN HER ANKLES!? WTF!?!?! GET THIS WEIRDO OUTTA HERE & TAKE YOUR BROKE ASS BLACKMAN WITH YOU TOO!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!

(GEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!!!!!!!!  O_O!  OMGGGGGG!  DON’T BELIEVE A WORD HE IS SAYINGGGGGG!!!!!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment