Monday 15 April 2013

Back to the Grind

Hello, all the peopllllllllle! ^_^!

Phewwwwwwww!!!!!! What a week it's been! Had this been Saturday? All I'd have been thinking is, "Thank goodness I didn't have to smile in real-life! These emoticon thingy's sure do come in handy at times. Can I call that an emoticon thingy? Hmmmmmmmm? I'm sure I can. And if I can't? I'm still thankful for them because I'm too exhausted to use however many muscles it takes to make my mouth smile. Not that I can smile with my ears. And if I could, I wouldn't have the energy to use the muscles to make those smile either. I cannnn move them back and forth though. Look!!!! No hands! I wonder how many people in the world can do that? My dad can...he probably taught me. But I taught myself how to plat my hair. And got it right sitting on a car as a little girl on Park Rynie Beach. How I remember that so clearly is beyond me. Hey? Was sunblock available to Coloureds then? I'll be furious if it was 'cause we came back from camping navy blue. I wonder what's the weather gonna be like tomorrow. Still can't believe how cold Philadelphia was. Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! I miss him. My eyes are starting to sting. Did Damon finish his Ronaldinho project in school? Note to self...check with him. I think I did a good job on Paige's hair last night. That's what mums are for. Partly. Dye and iron their daughters' hair while falling asleep. While. Praying they don't accidently singe off the prints on four of the fingers on their left hand as they periodically go limp as she dozes off to the sound of the iron. No. Iron's don't sound. Make sound. Shhhhhhhhhhh! Not you, the iron! Hairdryer sounds can put a person off to sleep. Having ex-fingerprints would be painful. If they don't? Mums. Then who will? Where are aunty's when you need them? Nooooh! Just remembered. This school term will end with control tests! SHIT!!!! Late nights of testing soon. Wait?!? The chair issssss done, right!? Yes! Yes! We got an A+. I still will never understand the grading of the chair versus the report. Shrug. I just thought-shrugged without lifting a shoulder. Damon's dance show was great tonight. Nevermind, I didn't wake in time this morning. That's...not what mums are for. To get up late on dance day. Any day. On any day, it's not a good day. Late days are bad. Bad mum. Where was the alarm when I needed it?!? Oh yeah? Next to my head. God! I'm exhausted. No, that wasn't a statement. It's me telling God, that I'm exhausted and that he needs to step in before I break, fall and shatter. I should be sleeping right now. But I'm too high on tiredness to do the right thing. Rest. I had twelve hours straight sleep the one day while I was at Geese's. That's half a day! He was so proud of me. What time do I have to be awake tomorrow? Soccer...my head. Hurts. Let's hope I hear my alarm this time. This morning was a disaster. Let's ho........"


It's a good thing that it's not Saturday or else you'd have to listen to me ramble on and on about the week I've had. Heheheheheheh! "So?????????? You're stressed out? Already?" Lasssssst week, I was. Pshhhhhhhhhh! Puleeeeeeeeeeaze! Whose blog are you reading?.................................................This week? I have different...like? See? Last week, it was all the chair and hair and work and get up early, the show, dance and little sleep. But this w...Sighhhhhhhhhhhh, yeahhhhhhh! Yes, I am.

Didn't take long, did it? Some of you might want to point and reckon, "Weak woman!" And you have every right to. Most of us are free to do as we please but I'll be honest with you. I am weak in certain areas. ESPecially when it involves cold. And well? Cockroaches. But this has nothing to do with either. Neither does it have anything to do with swimming in the ocean. Sea sand...ewwwwwwwww! This has everything to do with coming home and immediately being bombarded with too much for someone who's just arrived from being totally relaxed for three weeks in a different time zone.


But it's like? Okay? Lemme put it to you this way. Did you see that thing spinning on top of that tornado this past week? "There's a TOP of a tornado!?! O_o! Wait?!? There was a tornado this past week?" In the life and times of me, The Rambler? Yes there was! And I was the thing on top of it. That's the very reason I haven't blogged since I've been back! Aside from the fact that it felt kinda impossible to keep a single thought together while getting spun dizzy? I didn't think you'd appreciate slurred typing where most paragraphs ended with my thumb pressed on zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz! Even in that state, one still has to take the time to be considerate. It's been so bad that my body has completely forgotten that Geese made sure that I got alllllllllllll of that rest while I was over there. Which is just sad! Because he made a point to ensure that I relaxed out all of the past one and half years since we've seen each other, and leave from there, feeling loose-shouldered!


I don't know why I keep thinking that life will somehow be on a slowdown, just because I'm jetlagged! Until I get a painful reminder that you'd have to be realllllllly special, Jesus-special, wouldn't you? For life to take your fatigue into consideration. I should create one of those text pics of myself looking all bedraggled that reads, "Life be like...AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FA DAT!" That one's for you Geese! Lol! (I showed him that video and all I've been hearing, is, Sweet Jesus, it's a fiurrrrrrre! Hahahahahahahahahaha!!!!).

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment