Friday 12 February 2016

ANTI-Nuptials

What's new in the zoo, you asked?

Well?

My parent's eldest son gets married in three weeks.
.............Four words
Good
Luck
With
That
:-/
Needless to say, I don't support that union but hey? Can't tell your parent's eldest son who to love. But I can choose whether or not I want to be a part of it, in any sorta way.
And I don't.
End of story.
My tooth hurts.
No, really. My tooth hurts.
It has nothing to do with the wedding invitation and the final outright show of "who wears the pants" that was staring back at me. I always thought that the husband was the head of the "family" or "home" or fuckin barn or whatever it's called these days. At least, that's how it normally starts, right. How things go from there is another story but more importantly, I got a quick lesson on how much things have changed in the arena of respect.

But nope, it has nothing to do with any of that.
A-hem!
I-I had a sedative filling put in today and right now, it's aching. Just popped two pills, pop pop, in the hope that I can at least fall asleep.

Ay. I'm just waiting in much elation for my other brothers wedding! Can you two hurry up already?!? My biological clock is ticking here! Tick-tock-tick-tock
Oh wait....wrong argument! >_<!

Just hurry up already!


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment