Tuesday 16 February 2016

Interesting...

Yup, it's barely reached lunch time here in Durban but it's been a very interesting day so far.

Truthfully, I have the urge to burst into tears right now because I just saw a piece of who I WAS in someone else and honestly, it wasn't a pleasant sight.
And now?

Finally, I get it.

I finally get why it becomes SO damn frustrating to the point of anger to hear someone bending and burning your ear repeatedly with the same shitty complaints and the same bullshit talk where after the hundredth time, you think they've heard you, where even for a brief second, they've shown you that they've heard you and then.........

It's back to the same ol' same ol'.

Yeah, I actually do get it now and on some level, I used to believe that it was a cold and insensitive thing to say or do but THIS is the reason why people end up not giving a fuck about what others are going through anymore. Why they very quickly turn to look the other way when they hear that all familiar sound of empty complaining. Complaining to complain. And I call it empty because it contains nothing. Only words. It's a momentary thing and it's draining at best. They stop giving a damn because it's a waste of their time and energy and precious breathe to open their ears to listen to and open their mouth to talk about.

The thing is this. Inside, I knew it.  After it was taught to me.  Because I have verbally passed on that very same teaching over these years. And that is, if you're not willing to change it, then don't complain about it.

Now I just saw it, live.

Wow.







Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment