Saturday 6 February 2016

....That's All Folks

Thankfully, nothing crazy has happened since the tremor! It's calm and HOT, geeeeeeeeez it's HOT but I'm still thinking about the eery feeling that I got when I felt the house tremble the way that it did. I really didn't wanna die alone with my dog. I really just didn't wanna die, period!

Clearly, I didn't!

Far as I know, nobody did and that's a good thing!

It's been a lazy day today, pretty much ate my chicken and vegetables and slept, ate and slept, ate and slept, all day. This heat boy!

Something I've pretty much realized, eating clean is really beneficial but soooooooh not enjoyable. To me! Too much curry exposure, I guess. Although, I'm happy to report that sticking to the cleanse has proved to be the right decision because I already feel the weight loss in my clothing. That's a great reward for holding on even when I wanted to say, "Fuck this shit...I'm eatin' the chocolate!" I said it so many times.....

Tomorrow is the last day and it's the cabbage soup allllll day! Now to just keep the weight off. I don't really want to lose anymore because I've come to love my curves so it will just be a matter of maintenance.

Yo! Did you know that for quick weightloss there is a three day diet of just banana's and milk? Potassium overload?!

Ya think!?! I was treading pretty cautiously on my banana and milk day, paying close attention on Thursday to any strange feelings, LOL! Not tryna pass the fuck out. No thank you very much! I've done enough of that in recent years!

My niece's father in law overdosed on banana's and landed up in a short coma just three weeks ago because his potassium levels shot the hell up! So my cousin comes to visit and tells us the story and guess what he asked for when he woke?
"You got R5?"
"What you need R5 for, dad?"
"I wanna buy some bananas!"

O_o!

No R5 was given, and no more banana's were consumed in this story!

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment