Tuesday 2 February 2016

Here I Go Again.....7 Day Cleanse Diet

This diet? Is a headache! At least it's giving me a headache! But that's the aim.

Appa----rently.

So I decided to start off February, the month of lurrrve.....doing this. Which means I'm on day three. Yesterday was vegetable day. I'm very unhappy. Thought I liked veggies. Well NOT taaaaday! Contemplating never eating another vegetable in my life but then I go and do something stupid like that and then how the hell am I gonna eat curry again? You know I got more Indian and Durban in me than all of you! Who aren't from Durban....or have Indian grandfathers on both sides!

Ofcourse, I'd much rather be munching on a Cadbury's Cashew and Coconut chocolate slab but had I been doing a little less of that? I wouldn't need to be doing things like this, now would I!??

I'm noticing how the days have been flying yet when you start a diet?! Suddenly time has alllllllllll the time in the world! Maybe that's the secret to stretching it! Go on a diet! Except you'll be miserable. Miserable for longer! Uh-uhhhhh, I vote no! Hold on with all that misery shit!

I've been on a lot of diets throughout my life! The easiest weightloss that I've EVER experienced? Depression! You think I'm kidding but I would never joke about depression. I'm being real! When I went through it, I literally would wake up, thinner and thinner and thinner! Within one week? I'd dropped something like four kg's! It went on and on for months like that and the weight just kept falling off because the first thing that went was my appetite. Together with gallons of water by way of tears! Listen? When I can stare a chocolate in the face and be like, "Urrrrgh!" somethin' is very, very wrong!

The trigger to my depression was seeing my souly again after four years. I couldn't eat, I couldn't smile, I couldn't function because well? He was right in front of me on minute and then the next he was gone, came down to do a live show and then who knew when I'd see him again. I'd never experienced anything like it before and while I was enjoying the effortless weightloss that came with the trigger, it began what I now look back on as quite a tumultuous time in my life. Whatever other emotional issues I was burying, came to the fore. Needless to say, I'm pretty thankful today that they did 'cause now they're gone!

As far as diets go? Weightwatchers is the best long term eating plan, in my opinion! The worst thing about a diet is the restrictions. That's where the misery comes in, along with the cravings for all and anything that you can't eat anymore! With Weightwatchers it's about however many points you are allocated for the day so whatever you eat? That's ya business! And ya business includes staying within your daily points. Ofcourse, you're encouraged to take the healthier route as far as food choices!

Right now, doin this? I'm just trying to get a weightloss boost before I start that plan!

On a more serious note, I'm grown enough to know that it's vital that I keep my weight under control. My thyroids are like, "Pfffffffffft! Ya on ya own on this one, dude!" See that's what I don't like about thyroids! When those muthafucka's wanna take a hiatus? They could care less about your PCOS! I'm here fighting against two weight-gaining conditions. So, it's up to me to just......just..... look at the chocolate and all of those other yummy foods that make life worth living!

BUT I DON'T WANNNNNNNNA LIVE WITHOUT CHOCOLATTTTE!!!!!!

Hummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm--------------ya Rambler must simply relax and remember that it's not about total abstention, it's about control.

That's the hardest part!



Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment