Thursday 4 February 2016

Updates and Things!

Well I haven't turned into a mushroom which is always a good thing, I guess!

Hmmmmmmmm........

I do feel somewhat lighter and energised today! First three days saw me draggggging myself from one step to the next! Plus?!? Dance class starts up once again and it couldn't have come sooner!

Today is banana and milk day! Whoooooo-ooooo oooooooo-ooooooo!!!! :-) (Insert----Balki's dance of joy).

Can't say I'm mad about that. It sounds like caramel slice day in my mind, to tell you the truth, compared to eating nothing but fruit then vegetables and then fruit and vegetables yesterday! When I tell you ya Rambler was mumbling rotten words in the direction of that plate, believe me, I was!

Meanwhile? I could just quit, right? But I'm NOT! This is not the gym!

Yeah, yeah, I left that hell-hole! The place itself was really nice but there should be a law against paying for pain!

This cleanse together with dance and whatever little bit of exercise I muster up at home? My body will thank me for it later. So will my medical cover. You know? It's cuuuurazy! 'Cause while I'm typing this, I'm reminding myself that I have a standby dental appointment on Saturday. But medical aid rates to go to the doctor!?!? What the F is that all about?

If I pay cash for my visit on Saturday? It's R300 for a filling or a clean. If I use the medical cover to pay for it? It's R600! That's ludicrous, isn't it? Why not R350? Hell? Why not the same R300 for goodness sake! Not like you get extra laughing gas?! Extra nothing you get but.....

Lemme stop! Too many exclamation marks already. Ima go sip on my milk.

And see this is whyyyyy---------come July, medical cover is done! And regardless of the fact that one still has to pay the monthly premium? One has to pay cash for any doctors visit thereafter! I think it's daylight robbery. That's what I think!

Okay, okay, Ima stop for real!

.........................Sip


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment