Monday 15 August 2016

Fishing For Sleep

Wellllllllllllllllllllllll, that right there was a shitty night's sleep, if I may say so myself!  If I got two hours, I'd be surprised.  Like this.  O_O! 

But hey, I guess it's all good.  It's a new day, I woke up, I can see, I can breathe, I can speak.  Coherently.  Which means that at the end of the day, the night I mean, 'cause really?  Who's fortunate enough to head straight home from work, hit the shower and then the bed.  Not me.  Not many of us.  If you're in prison, maybe.  Then yeah.  But what I am fortunate enough to do is safely navigate myself back to my bed at some point tonight and try again.

Just talked to my daughter, we had a good ol' laugh.  J That lifted my spirits.  Both her and baby are doing great.  You know?  I do love Whatsapp Call.  I love Whatsapp on the whole.  It's so inexpensive as well.  You can have verbal diarrhoea on that app!  No, for real!  You can talk 'til ya tongue is numb to whomever, wherever and something like an hour and a half's call will only use up about 12mb's of data.  Impressive, huh?  'Cause data is like gold.  At least it is here.  Until we catch up to everyone else who's made data on some level, affordable.

Meanwhile?  Back on my Blackberry screen, I keep getting a message to say that from 31 December 2016, Whatsapp will no longer be available.  -_-  !  See it's that type of giver-taker behaviour that inspires me to use bad words.  It's no secret that I much prefer the Blackberry keypad to the Samsung touchscreen keypad and since I've already put that out there many times before, why isn't Samsung designing a phone with a qwerty keyboard keypad?  (Shrug)  Oh yeah, they don't need my business if I don't wanna give it to them seeing as they have customers by the millions. 

That's what they say about getting over someone huh?  "Get over it.  There are plenty of fish in the sea." 

"But?!?!?!  I don't want a fish, I want my person.  Sniff, sniff." 

"Well?  The sun will still come out.  It will still set.  Which means, life?  It goes on.  You will LIVE without your person, no matter how impossible it might seem at this moment."

"Sniff……..Okay." 

HA!  How we wish it were that easy, huh?  Just because we know that there are billions of men or women in the world, it hardly eases the pain of losing someone that we really love.  That's why, don't.  It's as simple as that.  As far as you can control that, don't.  There are countless ways for you to avoid losing the person that you love.  Love, trust, loyalty, faithfulness, forgiveness, communication, compromise, to name a few.  Lemme tell you something, it doesn't even feel like work.  It doesn't even feel like, "uuuuuurgh, do I have to be loyal again today."  When you have that real connection and every fibre of your being tells you that this is the person that you want to spend the rest of your life with.  In a perfect world, you protect that without even having to think about it.  However, we are imperfect creatures.  There are times too when you feel all of those things and still mess up.  Humans do that.  That's where you count on your person to love you enough to forgive you.  On the other hand, if you losing them is their choice?  Then sorry.  Thennnnnn you can stand on your head and whistle through ya ass, they're going fishing, anyway. 

Buuuuuuuut.  I'm thinking that Samsung will feel none of that heartbreak should I choose to cut ties with them over a keypad, huh?  Hahahahahaha!  So I guess Ima spend the rest of my life with my touchscreen.

 
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment