Thursday 11 August 2016

Congrats To The Newly Weds!

A huggggge congratulations to my brother and the love of his life on making their union official today! I truly couldn't be happier for them both. Even though we had Bible Study just last night and I've been done out of a bridesmaid dress and JUST found out on Facebook, not to mention that my cousin Pastor Shaun knew before me. No, it doesn't matter that he married them....it's the principle of it!

Hahahahahaha! Even I had to laugh at that last reason to rant! But all jokes aside, I love the spontaneity, he told me just now that they just decided today. That's what big love does, huh!? It doesn't see the need for delay.

Shhhhhhhhh....he doesn't know yet that he owes me a dress for the one I woulda worn to their wedding! A-hem!

^_^!!!!!




Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment