Tuesday 9 August 2016

Happy Women's Day

Don't you just love it when you wake up to an email, open it and read your horoscope talking about petty arguments? Me neither. :-/ Now see, if it didn't say petty? If it was talking about full blown arguments, then....
Uhhhhh, nope! Still not interested. I'll leave that bullshit drama for those housewives of potatoe. Pomato? Po-something. Crazy how much money is being made from women willingly showing themselves to be nothing more than immature high school girls. It's a shame.

As for me? I see that I might have to pay special attention today.....to my legs. And walking skills. Walking backwards. Forward. Crab style....slow motion running man. Whip and nay nay. Away! Besides, I can't argue when I have the flu. Who does that? Pffffffffft!

It's Women's Day today. I! Am a woman! Who hates confrontation of any kind, so Ima do my stretches before I leave home.

Have a happy Women's Day, ladies! And I mean, happy!


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment