Monday 1 August 2016

Awesome August

It's my boy's birthday month, the big and suweeeeeet ONE SIX and, and, and------ one month closer to meeting my grandbabyboy in December (SooooooO praying that he arrives by the time gran gets there. I want alllllll of the time that I can possibly get with my lil munchkin), so hey? Two for the price of one......reason...... to be happy about this month!

In all honesty? Those aren't the onnnnnly reasons that I love August. I have another. Hmmmmmm? Two. (Ya Rambler blocks face and blushes.....he-he-he!) But, A-HEM! Those? Those are stories for another day.

So, August?!? Yayyyyyyyyyyy! Whoooooop! And hip-hip-hooray!

I hope that you guys find a reason to be grateful for this month and all of those to follow. Lawwwd knows it didn't help me to be flabbergasted about how quickly the months are both approaching and ending. The speed of light comes to mind. Don't you wish that fat disappeared at that crazy rate? Seriously, don't you wish that our metabolism was so fast that we all just reached our goal weight in two days and stayed there for the rest of our lives no matter how much chocolate or fudge we ate? Nod, nod, nod, nod! Me too.

Yeah! Now? Wait------Where are my manners? Sorry, they were distracted by the extraordinary memories of yesteryear. In my Madea voice-------H'lurrrr, e'rybody! Hope you're all well! Me? Awwww, thanks so much for caring. I'm still sewing bags and giving them away. The reactions are priceless. Been writing here and there as well, so my apologies for the extremely lengthy pause in posting.

Guess what's happening on Wednesday-------we have the local elections here in South Africa. That equals a public holiday! ^ _^!!!!!!!!! I will definitely be casting my vote. But I won't be voting for the ANC.

Nope, not, never and ever.


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment