Monday 15 August 2016

Minute Massage

We were supposed to be having these free thirty minute massages from this company at work today. Whoop whoop, right?
(Blink)

-----------

--------

-----

--

I see now why it was free.

She rubbed lotion on the top of one of my hands and then asked me to compare it to my other one and if I saw the difference. I didn't know we're being tested but I played along. I told her, "shiny?" One point, Rambler.

She rubbed oil, wiped it off, then lotion on my neck. I wasn't quizzed after that. DRAT!

Then she put that silver spider iron thingy on my head. My hair got tangled in it. And that was the end of the story.

I'd say it was well under seven minutes. Oh oh oh! And last but not least? She gave me an order form for the products she used. I say used because I did get shinier. On my one hand. I have hand lotion to the left of me, by the way. My own. Only difference is, I don't use it on myself under the guise of a free massage.

-_-

I have definitely seen today why some businesses only get as far as the door. But then they still have the nerve to give you an order form when they couldn't even deliver on the hook.
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment