Monday 20 July 2015

Circumcision and the Super C's!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm still here!  Between work and circumcisions? 

-_-

No, not mine.  I'm-I'm a girl. 

My son however, had a very valid question though.  Upon reflection caused by a very painful willy-wops?  And it wasn't sooooooo much a question, it was more a statement-question.  "Ayyy Ma?  Why weren't we just born circumcised?"  I was tempted to tell him, "Look Sugar?  The scales of justice have to be balanced somehow.  There had to be sommmme form of punishment for Adam being a weak ass 'coz lawwwwwd knows we've paid the price for Eve's manipulation."  But I chose to agree with him instead.

This is not easy on us mothers either, lemme tell ya!  Me?  I couldn't even go into the room when my kids were getting their vaccinations without wanting to cry for them.  On the occassions that their father came with us, I'd let him go in with them and I'd sit out and wait.  Seeing that needle and their baby skin ---------- oooooooooooo-NO!  My son was asleep one time and I hated him waking to the sting of the needle in his thighs....horrible, just horrible!  So having to go through this with him was not something I will say that I enjoyed.  But I will say this.  The first two days are the worst, after that he was able to take care of it himself far as ointment applying and managing the discomfort. 

So Thursday saw the Super C's (that's a name Sharde' and I came up with for my ex-husband, my son and her son), Thursday saw them all lined up in the hospital beds of the Day Clinic Ward, ready to have their lives change!  For the better.  I promise!  No really.  See?  It’s times like these when one shouldn’t concentrate on the happenings of now but to consider the benefits to the future.  Their futures.  Yours too, if you’re considering having this procedure.


And after talking to a friend of mine?  She said that her husband told her that after being circumcised, it's heightened his sexual pleasure ten-fold!  Ten-fold!!!!!!!!!  Do you know how many fold that is when we’re talking sexual pleasure.  I’ve never had a penis but I’m sure it’s a whole lot!  I guess because the head of the penis is so sensitive and now there isn't that foreskin covering it, just straight----------------just straight---------ahhhhhh come-on, you know what I mean!  So, my ex-husband will thank me later for pushing him to do this.  I’m giving him two months and the next time he visits us, I will demand a full report on how many folds better it was.  Hahahahahahahaha! 
I’m kidding--------but for the sake of knowledge, you know?  I should require a report back.  Ya Rambler doesn’t want to find herself rambling on here and sending scores of men to have circumcisions and then have to hang her head in shame ‘cause it turns out that it wasn’t ten-fold better. 

But if it is, then he surely will be happy that he took my advice.  Not so sure about his partner.  'Cause if it's better than it was, then she’s about to put in some overtime!  Hahahahahaha!  Not only that? 

Look at this.


This article states that the possibility of contracting STD's are significantly less in males who are circumcised.  I've seen articles that state that it reduces the possibility of contracting HIV by seventy-percent!  And since we live in a country where the disease is running rampant?  Best to be safer that sorrier!

While we were in the hospital, my nephew asks my niece, "Why didn't you tell me, I want to do it too...."  We sure did laugh at the fact that that Day Clinic Ward coulda be filled with our family's uncircumcised males 'cause my ex-husbands nephew is also about to get the snip-snip.  Group therapy of sorts, LOL!

If you're a male?  Uncircumcised?  I’d say, get it done.  Surrrrrrrrre, it's gonna be painful for a few days and you might be forced to wear ya mum/wife/partners dresses or you may even walk like a hunchbacked cowboy for some time, but at the end of the day, it's for your own good.  Plus when it's all healed, it looks so cute! 

O_o 

Wha----?


Penis' need confidence too, come onnnn!  

No comments:

Post a Comment