Sunday 12 July 2015

When Your Mum Says....

The front of my pullover is complete.

So I call my mum before I came down and we chat and she asks me why I woke so late today, where did I go? I tell her that I sat up at home until 1am, knitting.......

Mum: "You need to find yourself a chap now, can't be sitting and knitting whole night. You don't need two knitting needles, you need two legs. Knitting needles won't keep you warm......" LOL!

Me: #_# +_#. >_o O_o!!!!!!!!

I laughed about it driving down to see them. She said, I was laughing to myself in the bath thinking about the knitting needles hahahahhahha! My mum is so mischievous and she's been that way for as long as I can remember!

Anyway, I had an idea last night! I had this t-shirt that I adorrrrre but don't wear because well? It's one of those with no real stretch and I need my t-shirts to accommodate my body shape. Love handles need a lil stretch in ya t-shirts LOL! So? I found a way to be able to use it anyway.....I turned it into a weekend bag! :-)

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment