Saturday 25 July 2015

Random Complaint

Well? I'm sure it's anything BUT?!? However, I'm still sitting here in the dark, wondering about why the lion share of the school holiday brightly drifted by without loadshedding and the very day that school starts up again? BAMMMMMMM! Or is----is it.......CLICK?!? Whatever! Still it makes no sense to me and I'm sure it never will.

It just goes to show where education really stands on the rank of importance in this country. That and the fact they're soon introducing, if they haven't already, a Grade 9 certificate. So kids? Aaaaaaaaaah, leave school in Grade 9 if you want. Not to worry. Not like scores of university degreed students can't find work. You'll be okay. With your Grade 9 certificate.

Excuse me while I throw up in my mouth over this continuous stupidity. But?!?! Lemme not dwell. I'm cold but in a goodish mood. I don't wanna mess with my goodish mood. It's too cold not to be in a goodish mood.

Either way, winter is no time to sit without electricity. :-( That thought makes me feel both guilty and grateful but also heavy-hearted that there are children and adults out on the streets right now freezing their asses off in this rain and cold without a bed, a blanket, the possibility of a hot shower or a door to close. Yet some people find it quite alright that an upgrade for the presidents village for him and his hundred and one wives and children at R23 million is an acceptable way to spend our money. Why not numerous shelters around the country instead? Why not?!?!

And oh oh oh oh wait? That's still not the bottom line figure anymore 'cause apparently the security is not good enough and we're about to foot that bill.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHACough-uuuuuuurgh-EWWWWWWWW!!!!

More throw up.

You know what? Lemme hit the shower and shift my thoughts to August.
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment