Saturday 11 July 2015

My Gift To You For Valentine's Day!

I'm so thrilled with myself! Thank you unknown man's fingers on the internet tutorial! I just learnt how to veil stitch! What I'm attempting is a slouchy open stitch pullover, but a short one, like a cropped one! Not to wear. Well to wear when it's done, yeah, but for right now, I'm attempting to knit one.

Ima put a little tutorial video up soon. I figured I'd get a head start on Valentine's Day! For you guys, that is! That gives you men enough time to knit a sexy bikini....uhhhhhhhhh----okay, maybe that's a bit too ambitious. To knit a pullover for your woman for V-Day. >_<! Get ya mind outa the gutter already! Sheeeeeesh! You see a V and immediately start up with the freaky visions! You should be ashamed of yaself!

Actually, no.
No, you shouldn't!
A healthy, perverted, sex life is nothing to be ashamed of!
IF!
IF! It's between you and your woman!

Hahahahahahhahhaha! I hear the booooo's but I'm ignoring them and I say again. It's nothing to be ashamed of IF its between you and your woman.

So, I'm giving you the chance to do just that. See? My thinking is this.....you knit the veil stitched pullover for her right? She'll be so mushy and taken up by the fact that you used your own fingers to knit it? Please use your own fingers and don't pay ya mum to do it. That'll take you halfway to the bedroom. The next half of the journey depends on her. Ask her this, "If you had this short and sexy pullover with big open stitches to wear, would you wear it without a bra on?" If she says, "Nooooooh, then my nipples and all are gonna stick out!" After you think about what she meant by, and all and then mumble to yaself about, "That-thats the point woman!" Then don't knit it. She doesn't deserve it. Rather, give her a cutlery set or something.

But?!?

If she's all glazy-eyed and excited about, "Hellll yeah, I'd wear it with no bra on??!?! Where's it, where's it! I'll put it on fa you right now!!!!!" Then you got a winner right there! Best you start knitting man!

Ima give you time to think about it...one day! And then ima post the tutorial.

Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment