Friday 3 July 2015

I Appreciate You All

I really do, since 2012, I've had many a loyal reader here and there is nothing more heartwarming than someone taking an interest in what one has created.  So from my head to my toes, thank you very much.  I really do appreciate you spending your time over the years up on my blizog with me.

However, judging by the way that I have been feeling since Wednesday?  My gut is insisting that it's time to be still.  I'll be honest though.  I'm not ready for an all out closing of Rambling At Random, you know? This is like my babbbbbbby.  And it's no secret that as a Coloured South African, I battle with letting go of my off-spring.  You already know this.  LOL!  Who knows?  One day I just might return with a whole buncha new crazy experiences to tell you about!

So?  I'm going to listen to the ol' ticker for now and remember...........




You all be blessed and safe and beautiful.  And if you promise to be good, I'll promise to keep working out!  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment