Thursday 2 July 2015

Pat Pat!

That's me trying to lift my arms to pat myself on the back for completing my first three days of gym! And I know I'm serious 'cause today? I worked out alone. Lemme tell you? That stepper? Had no manners! Not a very friendly machine at all! At all! Kept trya fight back so me? I don't enjoy hostile environments so I kept it company for five whole minutes! And then walked off jelly-legged down the stairs to the other stepper! The one that works ya arms as well! Don't ask me what it's called, I haven't been there long enough!

Now? I'm off to take a well-deserved shower! I hit the treadmill, the bike, that nasty-ass stepper and then the other hand held stepper thingy! Cardio had me tight-chested but it didn't stop ya Rambler! Cigarettes? Who said cigarettes? It can't be the cigarettes because I wasn't smoking at the time! Let's not throw blame around unnecessarily now. Be nice. Don't be like that stepper. You're better than that.

I heaved and tried to suppress my impending coughs to avoid the ab pain that Gillian caused me over the last two workouts...it wasn't pretty but I got it done.

But now....shower time!


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment