Tuesday 7 July 2015

ALL THE WAY HOME

The moment I heard this song, this beat ate through my soul.....I will admit that I don't like the video very much, I thought it deserved a better treatment than the one they gave it but when I have my Ipod headphones to my ears and this song on highest volume? THE BEST!  And just the passion in her voice at the end when she's like..."Hohhhhhhh-ho-ho-hooooo-ho-hommmmme!!!!!!!!"  I feel so many things where I wish I was contemporary dancer just to be able to do justice to this song.  I saw a hip hop routine on you-tube choreographed by Jared Jenkins...actually wait...I love it so Ima look for it quickly............

Here it is.....





It doesn't matter how many weeks I go without listening to it?  When I do, it gets me all over again.  This is actually my cooking song.  Sometimes when I need to drown out the world, I cook with my headphones on and ofcourse, dance...don't judge..

No comments:

Post a Comment