Monday 12 October 2015

Blitz Dinner

Just come back from dinner with my kids and my ex-husband. We made it back home in just over an hour! Noooooh, no.....we didn't drink our food. The restaurant was empty! And I can't say I was sorry to see that.

I'm not gonna lie. I'm super drained so as much as I'd love to sit on here for a little longer today, I'm afraid that I might just start sliding to the left without even noticing it and end up falling off of the edge of this bathroom ledge that I'm currently leaning against. Not cute. Thing is, I need what's left of my teeth so risking that would be a stupid decision on my part.

Lemme hit the shower and lay down. As I said, the weather isn't making it very easy to stay healthy-feeling. Nevermind, that my cystic ovaries are grudgingly making their problems mine right about now. Crazy though, 'cause after my op, they haven't bothered me but so much.

Ahhhhhhhh well. Tomorrow will be better!

For now, I really do have to get to my bed!

Peace!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment