Saturday 17 October 2015

No Frills Allowed

HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!

Google headquarters musta been like, "Do not! I repeat, DO NOT let me catch you technicians wasting time on frills! We do not condone that TMI crap! You state what's wrong and then.....disclaimer! Y'all got it?! State what's wrong and then.....disclaimer! That's our story and we're sticking to it. Now.....go forth and multiply!!!! I mean, go forth and do all that you can to assist."

They're like don't be tryna even think or hope or dream about asking us nothin' more! Hahahahahaha! I'm over here chuckling reaaaaaaall hard at this. Okayyyyyyy! Okay, ima tell you what it is! I'm preTTy sure that some of you have come across this but for those of you who have perfect signal all day everyday, lemme show you instead! I prefer visuals myself, so you're welcome....and for the record?!? I love Google and now I love 'm even more! This wit is simply tremendous!

So I get a notification right, a Google notification. Ya Rambler's in a curious mood so before I take my sinus tablet, I click on the 1 that's highlighted by a red block in the top right side corner.

When I click it?
I get this.................................(Refer to picture).

I dunno about you but I find that hilarious! LMFAO!


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment