Sunday 11 October 2015

Helmets vs Concussions. Concussions Win!

Yeahhhhh, it's me again. Me couldn't really sleep last night. I'm sleeping with my eyes open right now which is gonna prove real interesting once I sit at my desk at work after being off both on Thursday and Friday. All I know is that Ima be cursing a lot. We all do that, don't purse ya lips at me.

This heat is playing with my emotions. Fo rizzle! So I do what any normal person would in that situation. Check my phone! Thank you guys, again, for the birthday messages, ^_^! And then I turn the fan on. And the fan, +?!#*, (see I'm not even at my desk yet!) starts playing with my sinus! I think, "These are absolutely not the games I envisage playing in my bedroom!" So I turn it off and just lay there. Hot. Bothered. Still on my phone. These smart phones are like saviours for the sleepless, I telya!

Ever notice how when you're sleepless, you begin thinking of random shit. Things you would never even dream of thinking about on purpose, while you're awoke? Normal awoke. When you're s'posed to be awoke, awoke! So I start thinking about sports!?!? O_o! I know, right? Wtf is happening to me?!

I then start conversing with my mind.
My silent voice: "Are we still in the Rugby World Cup?
My mind: Do you care? Even a little?
My silent voice together with a 'how can you even think that' frown: I don't. Not even a lick. No. I save my care for things that matter. Like how many more days left 'til Christmas break so I can catch up on SLEEP!
My silent voice: If I had to take a willllllld guess though, Ima say yes, they are. When you're on Facebook, ya peeps usually let you in on current breaking news, sometimes with words. Bad ones! Or pictures. Sarcastic ones! I haven't seen shit on FB about our team since Japan beat us! Unless, the fans are still beside themselves over that loss!?!
My mind: Beside deez! Is what I say. Sports to me, isn't that serious. What about Christmas break?! I need sleep already!
My silent voice: Cranky much?
At that point I turned my back to my mind and refused to converse any longer!

Rugby? I don't understand the game. I might appear hostile but it's more a thing of disinterest due to the fact that violence is never the answer. Have you watched violence? I mean, rugby?! It's like war. On a smaller scale. People have lost their lives. I mean, eventually, because of too many blows to the head. And I don't mean that in a good way either! Hehehe! What we actually need are rugby players in our police force. I'm jusssssaying. These guys are like bulldozers! And they can run! Our police personnel are bulldozers alright, the kind with the huge stomachs that prevent them from being able to run! It's. Not. Working!

Personally, I think it should be like American football, it looks kinda like American football, just with no helmets. So why no helmets?! Suddenly, I turned back around to face my mind and start yelling in silence!

My inner voice coupled with my angry face: Why no helmets?!? Like how many concussions should a person have to warrant a helmet rule? No helmet, no rugby!
My mind: F you asking me for?!? I didn't make the rules!
My inner voice: That sulking crap works on my last nerve!
My mind: Go sleep!
My inner voice: I will if I want to!
My mind with a this O_o face: What?!
My inner voice: I mean I won't if I want to!
My mind: Do you have medication so you can fall asleep 'cause ya talking bullshit!?
My inner voice: I will if I want to!
My mind: Sigh
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment