Tuesday 13 October 2015

Socially Challenged

Did I tell you how much I love grocery shopping? No?!
Hmmmmm......?
Might be because I don't. LOL! Over time, I've become less and less of a fan of public things. Hence, the blog, huh?!?
Hahahahahaha!
I heard you!
But no, the public things I'm referring to are physically being amongst the general population. Might be 'cause driving is such a stressful drag. And I'm not tryna walk nowherrrrrrrre! Mannnn?! There's not a day that someone's NOT doing something silly on the road and then the result?!? TRAFFIC! I understand NOT, why the entire freeway comes to a dead halt just from the sight of a police car parked on the side. He's minding his own business? Shouldn't we just mind ours and keep driving? You'd think it'd be that simple!

They have me sitting in my car with numb clutch leg toes, thinking, "What?!? Are yall hiding in yalls trunks?! Or is that cop so hot that yall can't help but take a good lonnnnng look?" It's not the latter, I know this! I'm yet to see a hot cop of any race, creed or colour. Maybe I just don't look at them? I mean, there has to be hot cops out there. Ima come back on here the minute I see one! 'Cause that can't be right! Come to think of it, I don't look at anybody that I walk by or drive by and think, "Wow, ur hot!"

Hold---hold on a sec.

Mmm.
Was j-jus checking to see whether I'm hot. With a fever.

Hahahahahaha!
Guess what?! This is why I seriously missed this blog 'cause I've always managed to figure certain things out just from writing about them. I've just realized that the biggest reason that I feel all of this peace is because I live in a country where I'm emotionally dead to any feelings far as surrounding strangers! Hahahahaha! Dammmmm!?! I might as well be here by myself. O_o! It's no wonder that some of my family members are still asking each other whether I'm lesbian. I see now that it's my own doing. Not that I ever get angry about hearing that. It's quite hilarious to me and I laugh like this! BWAAAAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA, 'cause it's like if they don't see you with a man then being a lesbian has to be the most sensible conclusion.

"So and so asked about you being a lesbian."
"BWAAAAHAHAHAHHAHA! Next time? Just say yes!"

I need to relearn social skills. They've died a slow and painful death. Not like looking around and thinking, "Wow, you're hot" means that you have social skills but it's a start, isn't it?!? You at least have to have a thought about the people when you walking through a crowd, right?!

Hold---hold on a sec.

Mmm.
Was j-jus checking if I actually have a pulse!
Yep! My wrist beats and so does my neck!

I think its just that everybody has that place that they're most comfortable, like home or dance class. Or laying with ya head on mums lap while she plays with ya hair! And then there are those places that make you WISH you were at home. Or in dance class. Or resting on mums lap, falling asleep to the feel of her tickling ya hair.

The grocery store, however, that place makes you wish you were hanging from ya eyelids off of a street pole! Annnnnnnnd?!? That's where ya Rambler's heading now. The. Grocery. Store!


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment