Friday 16 October 2015

King by @TamarBraxtonHer

By Tamar Braxton. This track is off of her new album and it is absolutely breathtaking. Infact, that description doesn't do it any justice.

I was in bed earlier in the week and listened to it on my earphones on repeat and I couldn't help but to write a treatment for the video. I then go onto You-Tube yesterday and search for possible choreography for this song, I didn't find any YET but I did come across her Dancing With The Stars interview and performance to this very track. Why I was so elated to find that? Because she talked about what this song meant to her and it just so happened to be EXACTLY what I saw in my mind and wrote as far as the video treatment.

I watch the Tamar and Vince reality show when I can and I am a fan of her music and success so I am aware of some of the things they have gone through and when I really listened to the words and the melody of this song, only one picture came to mind.

Needless to say, I was rather pleased with myself in being able to accurately see in my mind, what was in her mind when she wrote and recorded this track!

Here is the You-Tube DWTS interview......

https://m.youtube.com/?reload=2&rdm=1qtyi36lq#/watch?v=ZKn8wOQ6784


Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment