Saturday 21 May 2016

Still Settling It Seems!

This is getting outa hand now. I don't understand why my health is straight messing up like it is. I'm home over a week already. For the most part, the tiredness is gone. But then...?

Sigh.

Haven't thrown up in I can't tell you how long but I did this morning. Uuuuurgh! I'd have remembered, even if it were fifteen years ago and the fact that I can't? That's how long it's been. Couldn't even finish my coffee! Ate my toast, sipped my coffee and rannnnnnnnnnnnn!

Just horrible.

Running is thee worst! >_<!

I managed to NOT throw up again throughout the day by not eating too much, even being at a party that I'd committed to being at. Which as you know isn't a problem since my appetite is nowhere near where it should be. I'm hoping that whatever is going on with my body, that it's over soon.

I've heard of husbands getting morning sickness and pregnancy symptoms when their wives are pregnant. I worked once with a couple who'd experienced that and I found it to be a beautiful thing. Hahahaha! I'm sure any guy reading this would be like, "Nooooooooh! Take that back! Take that back!!! That's yalls job!" but I've never heard of mother's getting morning sickness when their daughters are.

Just? Just, I guess, grasping at straws 'cause this makes little to no sense and I know for certain that that's not the case. But something is, somethings the case and I can't stand not knowing what it is. Surrrrrre, I could go see the doctor but all he's gonna do is push meds down my throat. That will leave me as uninformed as I am, typing this. So nope! I'm not tryna pay to be just as confused as I am right now.

A quick word. Take care of your relationships. Take care of that woman or man that you have beside you, especially if they're doing all that they can to take care of you. You might think that what I just said doesn't relate to everything that I've said before this but it does. It might be that I make sense of things in a different way to a lot of people but I know for sure that when anyone is feeling the way that I am, they want a lap to lay on and they want to feel loving fingers stroke their hair and when you have that, make it count, nurture it because lawwwd knows some couples under-estimate the power of touch and it's easy to take things for granted when you believe that you will always have it but once it taken away from you, you feel it's absence!
Sent via my BlackBerry from Vodacom - let your email find you!

No comments:

Post a Comment