Monday 9 May 2016

How?


Sawadika, from Chiang Mai!  

Tell me, how am I gonna do this?  

These goodbyes are a part of what I hate most about distance.  Where you have to courageously leave huge parts of your heart and soul in places that are somewhat, unreachable on a whim.  This is when being your own boss and being the dictator of your own time, money and movements comes in handy, huh!?

Mum and Paige are fast asleep right now, it's almost 1am if not after and as exhausted as I am?  I mean, we've been busy since this morning, moving outa her old apartment and into her new one.  That was phase 1.  Phase 2 begins tomorrow.  Packing.

No.  
No, i'm not ready.

What I truly need is a full body massage and for time to stand very still.  I'm trying to be strong........... oh wait,  just failed.








Sent from my Samsung device

No comments:

Post a Comment